Saturday, November 24, 2012

Blog, O Blog!

Starting to design this blog is proving to be more complicated than I had envisioned. Agreed, nothing comes easy, but then when one sees everyone, and I mean literally anyone and everyone like myself wanting to have a blog, shouldn't it be easy. 

After all we live in an era of making things happen with a swipe of a finger, so why can't blog designing be that simple. Why isn't there an app that just designs it for me or at least takes the brain work out of it. Well, as much as I would like to have a genie who would design this for me. I thank Google for not making it so brainless. It requires some effort and lots of thought, only because unlike a business website, a blog reflects its owner. 

"For isn't a mother, but a reflection of her child."  She is and so is a blog. Its a reflection of its owner.  Having a blog besides being cool and all, is also a social responsibility. Its a responsibility to make it intellectually stimulating and thought provoking and smile worthy. 

Today, the wee end of Thanksgiving 2012,  it is a happy feeling to fulfill a promise made to self, the start of a blog; Imperfectly Perfect Creations... with Shilpa. 

Imperfectly Perfect, cos that's how my world is.  Every day starts of with a beautiful dawn, that gets engulfed sometimes by a dreary overcast sky or shines brighter to a scorching sun. Either way, the day ends beautifully to calm and breezy evening.  Imperfectly Perfect ending every day. 

Through this blog, I hope to share my art, and the story of its birth :)  Some where in between, I hope to hear from you, that which will make me and my art evolve to a better place. 

And with this, wish me luck so I can design and understand the world of tags and gadgets. 

Happy Blogging! 


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Fantastic!!! Once again, keeping up with the promise you made to yourself. I am so proud of you!!! And I look forward to making this part of my regular reading :).

    Riddhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Riddhi! I now need to understand how to optimize the color scheme and add a background that simulates the look of an Art Studio :-) I think I am going to have fun with this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Shilpa! This is indeed a great and challenging venture as you'll have to put in your mind and soul to come up with ideas and issues close to your heart and that which may find a common platform with us like minded souls. I hope to have some interesting read in the days to come. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Shilpa! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. Blog is a great platform to pen your ideas and also you can preserve them for next generations.

    Wishing you all the very best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Shveta. Its been long in the making. Lots to learn. U can show me the ropes :-)

    ReplyDelete